-
November 30th, 2005, 11:49 AM
#101
CanadianGirl
Guest
Karoakee machine for my daughter for Christmas
-
November 30th, 2005, 02:12 PM
#102
HB Forum Owner
THe last thing i brought would be a pack of toilet paper *LOL*
-
November 30th, 2005, 04:21 PM
#103
Inactive Member
Bordens eggnog... Can't beat it, it's the nearest best thing to home-made as ya can get!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
December 4th, 2005, 11:21 AM
#104
CanadianGirl
Guest
outfit for my 7 month old
-
December 4th, 2005, 02:36 PM
#105
Noclouds
Guest
Spinach,...my daughters and I just love it
-
December 4th, 2005, 05:31 PM
#106
Senior Hostboard Member
Papa's got a brand new bag!
-
December 5th, 2005, 12:18 PM
#107
Noclouds
Guest
Peace man

I just bought a cage for budgies (sp). My 16 year old has been wanting budgies for the longest now and this x-mas I'll finally buy her a pair. We had one before and it was even talking in german and english*lol*. That was way too cute,....
-
December 5th, 2005, 06:35 PM
#108
CanadianGirl
Guest
jeans and a t-shirt for my son for Christmas
-
December 5th, 2005, 06:41 PM
#109
Noclouds
Guest
A cute lil Santa in a rocking chair, rocking back and forth while he's singing Christmas songs*L
-
December 6th, 2005, 05:20 PM
#110
Inactive Member
Two fillings...grrr I hate going to the dentist
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks